Somebody please go see the Hornets (2 Viewers)

You're obsessed. To think you just called me SAD because I don't like basketball. Well, let me tell you that I don't like fat girls either. Come to think of it, I really don't like cigarettes. Now, I know there are a lot of fat girls that do wonderful things for the community. And the cigarette companies really, really go all out on their charity work, but I'm not spending my hard earned money to go to a basketball game, hang with fat chicks or smoke cigarettes. No matter what good things the NBA or the Hornets do for NOLA, for me to go to a game, I would have to want to go. I would have to enjoy basketball and I don't. So keep foaming at the mouth about civic pride, but don't expect me to eat your spinach. I don't like it either.

It's all good. I don't expect you to "eat my spinach." You still post about basketball. It is clear that you don't see the contributions of the team or the NBA to the community and are unable to focus on that fact. Your posts state very clearly exactly how you feel.
BTW, do you like the Saints?

Last edited:
It's all good. I don't expect you to "eat my spinach." You still post about basketball. It is clear that you don't see the contributions of the team or the NBA to the community and are unable to focus on that fact. Your posts state very clearly exactly how you feel.
BTW, do you like the Saints?

That made absolutely no sense.

You're obsessed. To think you just called me SAD because I don't like basketball. Well, let me tell you that I don't like fat girls either. Come to think of it, I really don't like cigarettes. Now, I know there are a lot of fat girls that do wonderful things for the community. And the cigarette companies really, really go all out on their charity work, but I'm not spending my hard earned money to go to a basketball game, hang with fat chicks or smoke cigarettes. No matter what good things the NBA or the Hornets do for NOLA, for me to go to a game, I would have to want to go. I would have to enjoy basketball and I don't. So keep foaming at the mouth about civic pride, but don't expect me to eat your spinach. I don't like it either.

So if you hate B-ball so much why are you wasting your time posting on a Hornets Forum?

I just wish more people would go to the games. These anti- NBA fans would realize that it is entertaining and full of passion (especially this Hornets team) and you very close to the action.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom