Spiderman Far From home trailer (1 Viewer)

Can't wait for y'all to see it. There's a lot to talk about with this one. Especially that mid-credits scene

So what was with that video? I remember when Beck told him to keep recording, and I remember when the guy ejected the disc from the recorder, but I've never heard of Spiderman being a bad guy. I mean obviously to Jamison, but that's it. This really sets him up to be a villain. Kind of makes him seem like a batman type of character. Also was there more than that midcredit scene? Meaning after all of the credits were over was there another video? I was with my grand kids so they had sat long enough at that point.

So what was with that video? I remember when Beck told him to keep recording, and I remember when the guy ejected the disc from the recorder, but I've never heard of Spiderman being a bad guy. I mean obviously to Jamison, but that's it. This really sets him up to be a villain. Kind of makes him seem like a batman type of character. Also was there more than that midcredit scene? Meaning after all of the credits were over was there another video? I was with my grand kids so they had sat long enough at that point.
It seems like it was more by taking what he said out of context and some editing it made him appear to be the villain. I was more talking about the fact that it gave away his secret identity. That's such a big point in the comics that I was shocked that they did it.
Oh, and the crowd I was with went nuts when Jamison showed up. It was great.
And yes there was an after credits scene. Pretty interesting one as well.

Yeah the glasses and heir part threw me as well. I mean that was a lot.

But he pretty much rejects that. At the end he's swinging around in his regular suit. He was overwhelmed at trying to become the next Iron Man but then realized he didn't need to be that. He just needed to be Spider-Man

I missed it. Grand kids ready to go sort of thing. Do you know anywhere a person may find it online?

The mid-credits scene was big, but the post credits scene is huge. Make sure y’all stick around for it.

Yeah these are probably the most important mid and post credit scenes since Nick Fury walked in at the end of Iron Man.

It's funny how much from the trailer in the OP doesn't even appear in the actual movie.
Yeah that entire scene with him in the Iron Spider suit webbing up the guys and talking to the police. I kept waiting for it to happen.

I saw it. It was solid. Slow in places but funny and the action was well done.

I was disappointed they didn't go the route of the multiverse. It would have opened the door to SO many possibilities.

I saw it on the 4th. There was something early that stuck with me, but I forgot it. Overall, I thought the movie was very entertaining. Lots of small funny moments. Lots of mini easter eggs if you pay close attention. Especially in the beginning, but for whatever reason, I think the two credit scenes made me forget what I was trying to remember early.

Ok, spoiler time.

I'll start off by saying I don't know a lot of the Spiderman villains. So, I don't know much about Mysterio. But, I did like this portrayal. I knew the turn was coming, but realizing it was all just fake Stark Hologram tech, coupled with the EDITH drones, genius. The whole Ex Stark employees spurned angled felt realistic.

What got kind of comical, was that other than his illusions, even the mid and post credits stuff was like.. "everything in this movie is BS" I joked with my family.. "is nothing real? movies are bull sheet". haha.

First off.. EDITH.. Even Dead I'm The Hero... hahahahahahaha!!! The opening with the power point slide show for a funeral (that, I've seen done before...).

There was lots of little foreshadowing, but for some reason I forgot some of those things. That's what's bugging me. I noticed a few things as the movie was starting.

oh.."it's time to move on to a new phase in our lives". Yeah, nice one Marvel.

I sort of enjoyed the moment where Peter has the hologram unit kinda looking like Thor's hammer and the shield.. sort of a throw back to Captain America in Endgame.

I think Tom Holland really does a great job acting in this. I get annoyed at time, due to the decisions, but then I realize.. he's a teenager. He's acting exactly how I get annoyed at my kid for acting.

JK Simmons, really? Wow, that was great.

Last edited:
Saw it today with the kids.

It's amazing how well they've incorporated Spiderman into the MCU. I enjoyed this one greatly, especially the end credits scenes. Those are huge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom