Stimulus check tracker (2 Viewers)

So the IRS website is unable to provide me a date for mine. I’ve had no issues with the first two and should be eligible for the third.

I have a weird address though (combination of cardinal directions and numbers) and I think it might be throwing off the tracker. So I’m gonna hope that something comes through tomorrow but we’ll see.

Since I haven’t read thru the entire thread, would you or someone else mind linking the IRS site so i can see when mine might arrive? Thx

This is helpful for taxes...

If you haven't filed, and will file by paper, the IRS has a worksheet to deal with the Unemployment pay exclusion ($10,200). If you haven't filed yet and plan to file electronically, wait, if you got unemployment in 2020.

If you got unemployment in 2020, already filed your taxes, wait to file an amended return.

Mine showed up in my account around 8 AM this morning! Wonder if they do if alphabetically, because I’ve been one of the first to receive each time and my last name starts with an A.

Early morning stimulation here.

Thanks.. didnt work with the info I provided for some reason, said to ’try again later’.. maybe their system is overwhelmed.

It's very specific. Your address must be in USPS format. I filled my taxes using the words "East" and "Road" and type in my address exactly as in my return. No bueno.

Changed East to "E" and Road to "Rd" and it instantly popped up. Weird considering they always tell you to enter your info exactly how it was done on your return.

Got mine this morning.
I decided to buy me a Nvidia Shield streaming box. I know, big spender ($200). lol. But I rarely buy myself toys, With 2 teenagers, i don't know what treating myself is anymore.
the only other items we are spending is my daughter really wants a new Softball bat that is $400, which typically i wouldn't even entertain that idea.

We got ours today as well. Maybe we'll go out to eat, dining outside, and leave a big tip for the wait staff.

Got mine this morning.
I decided to buy me a Nvidia Shield streaming box. I know, big spender ($200). lol. But I rarely buy myself toys, With 2 teenagers, i don't know what treating myself is anymore.
the only other items we are spending is my daughter really wants a new Softball bat that is $400, which typically i wouldn't even entertain that idea.
I’ve had the Shield since late 2015, best money I’ve spent on any electronics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom