Suggestions: What to do in Boston? (1 Viewer)

eat some lobster and chowder. get drunk and party

See if everybody knows your name @

cheers01.jpg
;)

Or, you could always visit "Old Ironsides." No, not a display of Bill Belichick's boxers, but the oldest commisioned warship in the US Navy fleet, the USS Constitution!

sailsail.jpg

It's been ages, but I liked the No-Name restaurant; it was out on the pier IIRC.

Ditto on the Freedom Trail. That was really interesting and worthwhile. The Faneuil Hall marketplace is fun, too, albeit a bit touristy.

Ditto too on the USS Constitution; I really enjoyed that, and visting the Cheers pub was just silly fun. It's right off of Boston Gardens, which is a pretty place to see anyway.

I have been to Boston many times and if I am not going there with the purpose of going to the Arnold Arboretum, I will certainly take time out to see it.

It is great, if you are into that sort of thing. Boston has a lot of botanical gardens - more than other American city I have ever been to.

Went there a few years ago and don't remember too much thanks to all the Sam Adams. I do know I went on top the Prudential where you got a good look of the city. Went to Harvard and walked around the campus. Went to this GIANT toy store that had a huge bear outside of it and then to some kind of gardens with a statue of a man. Pretty city but the people weren't all that nice and the food sucked.

Went there a few years ago and don't remember too much thanks to all the Sam Adams. I do know I went on top the Prudential where you got a good look of the city. Went to Harvard and walked around the campus. Went to this GIANT toy store that had a huge bear outside of it and then to some kind of gardens with a statue of a man. Pretty city but the people weren't all that nice and the food sucked.

Boston has great sea food to anyone who isn't from New Orleans, ya know?

I'll be honest, when I go up there it's mostly to see family in the suburbs so I really don't know much about stuff in the city since I moved when I was 14. There's a ton of history to see like Revere's ride, Bunker Hill, etc. Harvard Sq is great, you can probably take a tour of Fenway if you like baseball. Catch a Celtics game since they're dominating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom