superdome staff is aweful (1 Viewer)

Jake

Banned
Reaction score
This was my first game of the year and I was very disappointed in the superdome staff. The replays or lack there of was annoying but what i am really talking about is the Music. When things were starting to really look bad but not completely out of reach and the dome was quiet there was no music during breaks and time outs....with the exception of that horrible win dixie commercial with some talentless twit strumming a Guitar that she probably can't play. wow yea, that really pumped the crowd up. Then, when it was pretty much over and there were only a few of us left they start cranking up Guns n roses and stuff but IT'S TOO LATE! It makes no sense, do they have kids working up there or what?

The music never really bothers me.

Replays do. Is it a rule in the NFL that you can't show a replay multiple times at home during a challenge because we only showed it once and that was it.

Our video boards are pretty good, use them!

not the selection of music so much, but when it is a crucial time in the game...and the crowd is too quite it is their job to try to get the crowd back into it. Showing us comercials does not help

They will not replay bad plays against the Saints. It's obnoxious. Going to see a game live should enhance the viewing experience. They are clearly detracting from the experience by having such a stupid policy. It really annoys me.

Oh yeah, the commericals KILL the crowd. A couple of times some "Who dat?!" chants were drowned out by the commercials. I really hate the "Quiet please. Can we have some quiet" commercial. I boo every time it comes on.

People sure do complain

but do nothing to help the situation

like what? you let me back there and i could run a much more entertaining production...i don't think that's an option though

Too funny...

with the exception of that horrible win dixie commercial with some talentless twit strumming a Guitar that she probably can't play. wow yea, that really pumped the crowd up.

LMAO!!! I think Im going to have to use that line...

NFL doesn't allow "controversial" plays to be replayed. Seen that happen at a bunch of games. Gets the crowd to ****** and things like beer bottles, cans, snowballs at santa and such get thrown. :)

well, i looked for the replay of one of drew's pics in the endzone and it never happened. Also win simenoux (sp?) picked off palmer in the endzone they played the "Touchdown!" graffic. Basically it seems like a bunch of monkeys are up there playing with buttons

People sure do complain

but do nothing to help the situation

I guess I should have brought a newspaper to read since that's what I do during commercials on TV.

Then again, it's probably hard to focus on reading when your ears are bleeding from the excruciating volume of the commercials. It's probably just a scheme to get people to buy high dollar tickets so they can be a little further away from the speakers.

at one point near the end of the game when we were racking up garbage yards, the 4 new screens had the "defense" graphic up...seemed odd to me, being that we were on offence and all....

at one point near the end of the game when we were racking up garbage yards, the 4 new screens had the "defense" graphic up...seemed odd to me, being that we were on offence and all....

hahaha! didn't notice that one but that is my point exactly

maybe a silly question, but if I pay to go to a game why do I have to watch commercials?

What about showing "This day in Saints History" or something like that during timeouts. Just on principle I shouldn't have to watch commercials after paying $60for a ticket.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom