Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (5 Viewers)

Yep. Very good. Wouldn't be season 2 without one last break, though.

Really wish they just go ahead and move them to HBO Max and be done with the CW.
I had a tweet saying the same thing after I saw the trailer for Gotham Knights. Legends is done, lord knows what they're doing with the Flash these days. They can just save the money. Move Superman & Lois to HBOMax, bin the whole rest of the network.

I had a tweet saying the same thing after I saw the trailer for Gotham Knights. Legends is done, lord knows what they're doing with the Flash these days. They can just save the money. Move Superman & Lois to HBOMax, bin the whole rest of the network.
The trailer was horrid. Why the hell do they continue to create children for Bruce Wayne. Are people that paranoid over the name Damian?

:idunno::jpshakehead:

Lois…. My God that woman needs a few sandwiches and less veins. Just watched the first season. Her acting is meh. Overall enjoyed the season.

Lois…. My God that woman needs a few sandwiches and less veins. Just watched the first season. Her acting is meh. Overall enjoyed the season.
She's even smaller in person. I met her last year in Raleigh and was afraid for her health if she fell. She is super thin.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom