Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (2 Viewers)

That was a good ending to the season IMO...

So it looks like Diggle moved on from the Green Lantern arc in The Flash and now is working w/ Steel?

That was a good ending to the season IMO...

So it looks like Diggle moved on from the Green Lantern arc in The Flash and now is working w/ Steel?

Is it even the same Diggle since they've revealed that Superman and Lois isn't actually an Arrowverse show?

Is it even the same Diggle since they've revealed that Superman and Lois isn't actually an Arrowverse show?
Dunno, but I asked since he was in the last episode of the Flash and pops up in this week's Superman and Lois one a week later...

I liked how Superman was a regular human with no powers breathing in outer space before being chucked into the sun.
See, now you're trying to use Star Wars logic to explain things, just let it be meng! Lol.

Did they? I hadn’t heard that. It certainly makes things make a little more sense.

Did they? I hadn’t heard that. It certainly makes things make a little more sense.
Yep. https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/su...se-teases-season-3-spoilers-a194541#gs.4hvrj0

He continues, “DC and I had a conversation during Season 1, and the decision [to keep Superman & Lois separate] was made then, but I couldn’t make it public until the end of this season. So when I got all these questions [in previous interviews], I knew what we were doing, but I could never talk about it. It got a little frustrating on my end, but I totally understand DC’s position. So this put that to rest. I’ve said from the beginning that we want to put our own stamp on the Superman property. This wasn’t meant to alienate us from the Arrowverse, but because a lot of the other shows are sadly no longer going to be on the air, it felt like the right thing to do.

Yep. https://comicbookmovie.com/tv/dc/su...se-teases-season-3-spoilers-a194541#gs.4hvrj0

He continues, “DC and I had a conversation during Season 1, and the decision [to keep Superman & Lois separate] was made then, but I couldn’t make it public until the end of this season. So when I got all these questions [in previous interviews], I knew what we were doing, but I could never talk about it. It got a little frustrating on my end, but I totally understand DC’s position. So this put that to rest. I’ve said from the beginning that we want to put our own stamp on the Superman property. This wasn’t meant to alienate us from the Arrowverse, but because a lot of the other shows are sadly no longer going to be on the air, it felt like the right thing to do.

I did not know this, but I love it.

In somewhat related news, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Can they please just move Superman and Stargirl to HBO Max?

They probably will. Nexstar simply doesn't have the funds to do that much original content. The CW as everyone knows it (for good or ill) is about to be a thing of the past.

They probably will. Nexstar simply doesn't have the funds to do that much original content. The CW as everyone knows it (for good or ill) is about to be a thing of the past.
Yeah. They own TV stations for the most part (at least one here). They trying to become the next Sinclair or something?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom