Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (2 Viewers)

It did. The buildup was ok, but the payoff didn't really match the buildup imo.
We should've found out who was behind it early on even if the characters didn't. And I think the reveal came right after it was announced that the show got cancelled.

We should've found out who was behind it early on even if the characters didn't. And I think the reveal came right after it was announced that the show got cancelled.
Thinking about it some, remember at the end of S2 when they hinted at a new baddie coming, I thought we'd see him revealed early on, like in the 1st or 2nd episode. After that didn't happen, I just sorta told myself to just get into the show and don't worry about when the baddie shows up. It's more about the story than the baddie anyway. I still liked the show, but the first 2 seasons were clearly better imo.

Ok, not gonna lie, but seeing the new Jonathan kinda threw me off for a min lol...

Oof, this one was rough on the feels...

Caught up on second episode last night

At the end of the episode, I turned to my son and said, "Couldn't he just bring her to the Fortress and heal her with some Kryptonian tech?" He nodded and said, "Yep."

Now, I know that would take away the emotional impact of the story and all that, so that's why they won't do it (at least not immediately). Still, enjoyed the episode and the fact we get to see Superman so vulnerable.

Caught up on second episode last night

At the end of the episode, I turned to my son and said, "Couldn't he just bring her to the Fortress and heal her with some Kryptonian tech?" He nodded and said, "Yep."

Now, I know that would take away the emotional impact of the story and all that, so that's why they won't do it (at least not immediately). Still, enjoyed the episode and the fact we get to see Superman so vulnerable.
It's conspiracy for a love triangle between Clark, Lana, and John Henry... There, I said it.

While I love this show, I must have yelled 'blow up the machine' when Superman showed up to fight Deadline who was downloading stuff from the D.O.D. Superman should have eye lasered that thing after taking his first L from Deadline when he realized that he was downloading info. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Rut roh, looks like Bizarro Superman may be making a comeback...

Last edited:
Another really good episode this week.

I was not surprised at all to see that Lois' new friend is Mannheim's sister. I think Lois is going to figure it out as well.

Drama is coming to the Kent boys. I sure hope they don't push a love triangle plot though. That's just wrong. There's already one with Lana, Kyle, and Crissy.

Speaking of Lana, they really have her in a birch role since the divorce and getting elected. Politics suck.

So we know Bizarro is back. How soon before he is awaken? I know one of the future episodes is titled "Injustice." Maybe that one.

They really need to move this to HBO max. I think it could really take off there.

Another really good episode this week.

I was not surprised at all to see that Lois' new friend is Mannheim's sister. I think Lois is going to figure it out as well.

Drama is coming to the Kent boys. I sure hope they don't push a love triangle plot though. That's just wrong. There's already one with Lana, Kyle, and Crissy.

Speaking of Lana, they really have her in a birch role since the divorce and getting elected. Politics suck.

So we know Bizarro is back. How soon before he is awaken? I know one of the future episodes is titled "Injustice." Maybe that one.

They really need to move this to HBO max. I think it could really take off there.
Yep, got caught up this week. Still love the show. Agree with just about everything you said.

I am halfway through season 2. I didn't think I would like it but a couple of weeks ago I started and am now hooked. Ep 7 of S2 was great and I love how they handled the situation with Johnathan getting busted for the "ex-k". I wish my parents had done the same with my sister back in the 80's. The drugs ruined her life. She got HIV from an infected needle (thankfully it didn't develope into aids) but she did later contracted Hep C that turned into liver Cancer. After surgery to remove 2 tumors she was lucky and got a transplant 34 years ago. Thankfully she is still with us

Ok... Who else was shocked by the ending of this week's episode?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom