Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (2 Viewers)

The CW: Yes, we'll renew you for season 4, but it'll be one episode and only three cast members. You pick the three.

I'll just leave this here with regards to the latest episode...

Wow, Lex turned Bizarro into Doomsday? (I actually got that issue as a kid when this fight happened lol, one of the few DC comics I ever had). What. A. Fight. Jordan declaring he didn't hear Superman's heart during it. Next season is gonna be lit lol...

As far as the cast reductions, John Henry Irons was supposed to start a new job in Metropolis developing weapons but w/ the kidnapping of Gen. Lane, I can see why he won't be going there.

With regards to the other casting cuts, I honestly had thought that Lex would have used Bizarro to destroy Smallville and that the casting cuts would have been 'casualties', but that was before the Doomsday scenario. Overall, I really liked how they ended the season... I do worry about the CGI quality next season w/ what the CW is going through...

Last edited:
Dammit!!! I didn't realize this was the season finale. Ugh.

Dammit!!! I didn't realize this was the season finale. Ugh.
Yep, I watched a couple of days ago. Idk gowni feel about the new Lex yet. Hasn't wowed me yet. I guess that's for next season.idk how they'll transition with all of the changes coming for next season, but I hope they get some proper closure in the opening episode for those not returning.

Yep, I watched a couple of days ago. Idk how I feel about the new Lex yet. Hasn't wowed me yet. I guess that's for next season.idk how they'll transition with all of the changes coming for next season, but I hope they get some proper closure in the opening episode for those not returning.
I think he's great. Far better than Supergirl's Lex, though I had no problems with him.

Yeah, I liked SG Lex. I can say this one feels meaner for sure. I'm just not used to his look yet. New actors sometimes take some getting used to.
I can see how he might not have that classic Luthor look, but I'm loving what he's barely done with him so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom