Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (1 Viewer)

There better not be a SINGLE ounce of fluff in those 10 episodes. I expect balls to the wall from the start.

There better not be a SINGLE ounce of fluff in those 10 episodes. I expect balls to the wall from the start.
I'm worried tbh. They're losing several cast members and who knows how much CW puts into it considering.

I'm worried tbh. They're losing several cast members and who knows how much CW puts into it considering.
Oh, I'm fully expecting to be disappointed because that's how the CW does. They're likely going to go as cheap as possible on everything and this final season is going to nothing compared to the previous ones.

I saw the preview on CW during the NXT show. I'm not exactly excited because there are so many changes with the cast, but hopefully it's still a good show.
I REALLY wish Max would have taken over and made the show even better.

(For those in the NOLA area, some of the cast will be at Fan Expo in January.)

I REALLY wish Max would have taken over and made the show even better.

(For those in the NOLA area, some of the cast will be at Fan Expo in January.)
No question. I worry CW is gonna ruin it like they did so many other shows. They usually start strong, then after a few seasons, the shows just get worse and worse.

That was amazeballs. How can this show consistently handle Superman storylines better than any movie or comic handled the same story?

I do think Lex just prancing around town is a little weird but I'm loving this menacing take on Luther.

That was amazeballs. How can this show consistently handle Superman storylines better than any movie or comic handled the same story?

I do think Lex just prancing around town is a little weird but I'm loving this menacing take on Luther.
Wow, just wow. What a start...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom