Surprise cuts (1 Viewer)

He's hardly gotten the chances. The backfield is so crowded. But things like effort show up in film study and it's plain as day to me how hard the gets after it in the return game.

Lasco deserves to make this team.

I think he has a very good chance to make it. I am just putting him on the list of possible surprise cuts. He didn't really do anything that made me think he is a lock.

Are the veteran salaries still guaranteed if they are on the roster week 1?

If that's still true then RB Cadet could be waived, but placed on a call back list.

I think he has a very good chance to make it. I am just putting him on the list of possible surprise cuts. He didn't really do anything that made me think he is a lock.

Except for consistently Being the first to touch the returner on every kick and punt, fight through blockers, and give 100 percent on every single play. He's a a lock

Hopefully I will be surprised and lelito is cut

Swann played bad???

I saw him once playing later in the game and he gave up a long TD but I'm his defense it was a foot race he lost as soon as they lined up

but I also saw Harris I think it was give up big yardage and ever looked back early in the game

Though Brwaux looked bad in the beginning , y'all recall the gif

Again not knowing PS rules if he can be stashed there , he is a bit more proven than the Crowley and Harris , all things considers I could see him being passed

The other CB spot is interesting and exciting , Breaux is oldest CB on roster

Wouldn't surprise me if its not Breaux and Cortlamd starting soon

If it wouldn't amount to more dead money I'd wouldn't have been surprised if Fleener didn't make the cut...

I don't see a way they can keep Tull, but hope that if he is cut that he can clear waivers and get placed on the practice squad for 2016.

I could see Lelito, Swann, Jenkins all cut...going into pre-season all were projected or possible staters and now may not make the roster....surprise!

I think Swann won't make it this year. Maybe practice squad. Grayson will be playing the next preseason game to make the practice squad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom