Sweet Dreams (1 Viewer)

LubDemSaints

I Bleed Black and Gold
Reaction score
OK OK...
My ultimate Defensive DREAM TEAM for next year.
Front four: Smith, Young/Hollis (whichever one is healthier), Ellis/Dorsey (from draft), Grant.
Linebackers: W Fujita, M Vilma, S Briggs (this would be a sweet new DOME PATROL!!!)
Cornerbacks: I would like to see us land Lito here but being a realist I do not think this will happen. I think that Ty Law here would be a great pick up. Not just for leadership purposes but I think he is an upgrade to most of our corners. Most likely: Young and Craft/David will be starters until Mike McKenzie gets healthy.
Safeties: Also a twist would be move Law from CB to FS and sit Bullocks on the bench for good. We have seen these kinds of moves before with veterans and they seem to work well. SO I would say to have FS Law and SS Harper.

This is how I see it going down...

I think Ty Law would make a real good strong safety. And it is realistic for us to trade for Lito Sheppard. Seeing that no other team in the NFL right now is more desperate at cornerback than us, why wouldn't we.

It has also been reported that we are interested in Lito.

Good point

Well I will agree with Ty being a good SS I feel that with him playing FS for us is till better than what we have, and besides even with him losing a step or two he still has been playing at a high level.
Let me just emphasize something. I do realize that we are after Lito I just do not want to to sell the farm to get him. I would love to see him in the B&G next year. We need to be able to attract him a little better than other teams...I hope it is not solely on monetary values but the desire to win and teamates play a bigger role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom