Tampa Bay Game?? (1 Viewer)

Is there an official tailgate at Raymond James Stadium?
Or at least a few bars people are playing to go to? I know a few of y'all are looking at Ybor city.

My wife and I just moved to the Tampa area, sad to leave NO, but happy to see Drew and the gang.

One of our group members will not be able to make the game. She has two tickets available section 121 row P seats 16-17,..$75 per ticket .. It's with a group of 20

Flying out to Tampa Tomorrow. We have friends that live out there and we're doing a mini vacation out of it. I'll be in a Black Brees Jersey the wife will probably be in a Black Graham. Sitting in Section 138 row H.

Flying out to Tampa Tomorrow. We have friends that live out there and we're doing a mini vacation out of it. I'll be in a Black Brees Jersey the wife will probably be in a Black Graham. Sitting in Section 138 row H.

Only two sections away from y'all. Looking forward to seeing Saints fans in every section!

I was planning to going, as I have friends about an hour north of Tampa that I always visit and stay with when I go there, but I had unexpected problems with my vehicle today and it will not be repaired in time. Any chance of catching a ride with someone driving down that will be coming through Monroe, LA on I-20? I can chip in for gas, I'm 56 years old and travel well (no demands of frequent stopping, vehicle climate control temp, music selection on radio, etc.), don't smoke or smell funky, and I can furnish solid references......
Please shoot me a message if this might be possible.

See everyone in Tampa!!! Can't wait to get there and hopefully hang out with some fellow Who Dats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom