Taysom Hill One Of Only Eleven Players In 2023 (1 Viewer)

At some point soon, our guy Taysom is gonna start showing signs of his brutal running style. He's 33 now. I know he came in late and had a lot of thread left on his tires, but Father Time is unbeaten. So you have to ask is it time to move him while he still has some value or do we just ride it out with him?

Because we already know that Hill is a unique player. Everyone here is aware. There are only a couple of ppl here who think Hill needs to be praised daily, as if Saints fans don't appreciate Hill already and need to be convinced. We get it.

Only a Fool knows everything. It's quite the challenge to enlighten you, but I'll continue to try my best. Scroll to bottom and give me another chance.

This thread screams "Look at me" -- repeating the same information all Saints fan know.

Thanks

Fact Check.....The detailed information below from my OP was not repeated info, and You of all fans, did not know it beforehand.

When taking a deeper dive into the 11 players above and narrowing the list to players that had at least 25 touches in both rushing and receiving, there were only 3 players to have done so.

1. Christian McCaffery, 272 rushes, 67 receptions.

2. James Cook, 237 rushes, 44 receptions.

3. Taysom Hill, 81 rushes, 33 receptions.

If you can prove you already knew it, show the source from which you read it. Waiting............⏲️

It's a given that every time a positive TH7 thread or post in it is made the REGS will show up to diss it and discard it like a stale loaf of bread. Had some unknown beforehand stat regarding DB9 or AK47 been brought to the attention of the board would it get the same tired comments? BOY I WONDER. We get it.

You guys prompted me to dive a bit deeper into that stat. It has revealed some new, never mentioned before, information regarding Taysom Hill.

And without delay here it is:

Only 2 players in Saints Franchise History have had a career positive success rate in both rushing and receiving while wearing a Saints uniform, with a minimum of 100 touches and at least 25 touches both rushing and receiving. One of the two players is Taysom Hill!!!

Can you name the other one?

I think what the OP is saying is that many on here have been looking for the “Deebo” role player in the draft, but it’s possible that we have a player of that can fill that role to an extent. Albeit that can used it many different ways. More like a reminder. Plus, “if” we do manage to grab a player more in mold of a “Deebo” (highly unlikely”, then we could have two “X” factors.

You got it! The stat was merely pointing out that Hill has proven he is effective in both the pass and the run game and with proper scheming in the Kubiak system he could be even more effective than he has been in the past.

You once bumped and created over 20 Taysom threads in a 2 hour period.

If you're going to call me out at least get your facts straight. It was in less than 2 minutes, not 2 hours. It was as if a wave of mental telepathy reached out to me from the unknown and screamed to shout out TH7. Most here would not have known as it was around 8am and the bulk of them were immediately deleted.

In an attempt to make right I immediately apologized to the Mods and all Members of the board for violating the TOS.

You should probably just chill out.

I'm chilled. What do you have to offer in the way of Saints information, interesting or not?

It's a given that every time a positive TH7 thread or post in it is made the REGS will show up to diss it and discard it like a stale loaf of bread. Had some unknown beforehand stat regarding DB9 or AK47 been brought to the attention of the board would it get the same tired comments? BOY I WONDER. We get it.
tenor.gif

Artifactual said:

The issue is that you're arguing with no one. NOBODY here thinks Taysom Hill isn't a vital part of the team.

The issue is that you're arguing with no one.

You may be right.

He just wants attention. Every time someone quotes or replies to this thread his ego is brushed.

You know nothing about me bud. You've had 2 reply posts in this thread, and both are beyond assumptive and are without any discourse of merit to the thread topic.

I won't lower myself to your standards of clowning your posts even though they are deserving of it. Your first reply post stated my OP was repeating information that was known by all Saints fans when in fact it wasn't. When I called you out to prove you knew the details about the OP beforehand you got butthurt and clowned my post instead of proving your statement, Because You Can't.

If you can't add anything of substance to the thread topic and are worried about brushing my ego just go find another thread to throw a wet blanket on.

I challenged you to name the only other Saint player in franchise history other than TH7 that has had a career positive success rating while wearing a Saints uniform in both rushing and receiving with a minimum of 100 touches with at least 25 rushing attempts and 25 receptions.

I'm all for giving 2nd chances, but beware, it may take some research and deeper thought than what you have exhibited thus far to get the answer correct.

Go For It!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom