Taysom Hill should be the starting QB (7 Viewers)

Dude should have been given a legit shot at QB1 for a season! It’s not too late now but improbable! What might have been is an MVP type season with playoff berth! Where anything is potential! Boy the regret for not having at least tried the idea! If it had helped him lean more on pocket presence I bet we’d have another trophy by now!

Taysom never got the chance to be QB1 when he was healthy. Give him that chance, Lord knows he's earned it. We knew what Jameis could do. What about Taysom? Who gives you the best chance to win? Can he stay healthy? Just as likely if he's blocking/running the ball.
My God, it never ends. He can't stay healthy, not even for a few games, and you want him to play QB behind this OL? Not to mention he has no future at that position just as he never has. Why waste time allowing him to take significant reps from the young guys?

Hill is an amazing player and a major asset when healthy, but it's a waste having him at QB every down.

Right, you mean the 34 year old ball carrier that can't stay healthy with limited touches? Right.....

Right, you mean the 34 year old ball carrier that can't stay healthy with limited touches? Right.....

Better chances at staying healthy being used as a part time qb making smart choices diversifying your touches with your arm talent and your leg talent than a battering ram blocking ends and linebackers and crushing skulls on an every play basis.

Better chances at staying healthy being used as a part time qb making smart choices diversifying your touches with your arm talent and your leg talent than a battering ram blocking ends and linebackers and crushing skulls on an every play basis.

Not behind this offensive line.....which is kind of my point....there is no fix at the QB position that is going to make a difference until we get some players back and by then it will likely be too late....

My God, it never ends. He can't stay healthy, not even for a few games, and you want him to play QB behind this OL? Not to mention he has no future at that position just as he never has. Why waste time allowing him to take significant reps from the young guys?

Hill is an amazing player and a major asset when healthy, but it's a waste having him at QB every down.
While I agree that he's not our best choice as starting QB, the injuries being the reason he shouldn't be allowed to start kills any argument for him to be used in his current role as a clear out blocker. At least the QB position is one that isn't supposed to take hits, unlike a glorified FB.

Except he didn't stay healthy when used as a part time or full time QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom