TE Nick Vannett was also hurt last night (1 Viewer)

ugh-damnit.gif

I think we'd see a trade for CB before we see one for a TE. It could very well be Taysom Time at H-back or TE.

As for Ertz, I see he's still on the Eagles' active roster, though coming off an injury-marred season. Perhaps someone can help me out with why he's being mentioned here?

Someone get Hoby Brenner and Cam Cleeland on the phone.

What's Wesley Walls up to lately?
Wow Cam Cleeland reference. I was at the Indy (also Peyton's first season) game in Cam's Rookie year, 98.

He caught OT winner, and Saints were 3-0. 2nd year of Ditka...."Aint's No Mora" I thought, surely they had turned the corner. 🤦‍♂️

Trey Burton and Tyler Eifert are available

Juwan Johnson is next man up though

As for Ertz, Perhaps someone can help me out with why he's being mentioned here?
Lots of rumors the Eagles have/are dangling him for a trade. No idea what the compensation would be however. Would think a later round pick possibly. Some concerns with injury and injury history.

I think we'd see a trade for CB before we see one for a TE. It could very well be Taysom Time at H-back or TE.

As for Ertz, I see he's still on the Eagles' active roster, though coming off an injury-marred season. Perhaps someone can help me out with why he's being mentioned here?

It’s been a subjective trade rumors all summer. There were some Bill Belichick pseudo tampering discussion, and a recent Eagles fan site article here

If Philly is in a rebuild, and it looks like they won’t be very good, They may very well trade his contract and try to get some long-term value.
Not a reach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom