TE Nick Vannett was also hurt last night (1 Viewer)

Someone may need to rethink the plan for more two tight end formations this year.

Tackle eligible anyone?

Who would be the blocking TE? That was Vannett. If I had to guess the Saints will sign a blocking TE after the final cut downs. There should be one available then. Because the of the good news on Trautman I doubt they trade for anyone.

Exactly , anybody thinking the Saints would just roll forward with just Johnson and Hill is looney tunes. You have to have at minimum one blocking TE on the roster lol. We got somewhat good news regarding Trautman. Saints will add another TE somehow regardless it seems.

Bucs are six deep at TE. They should release a good one soon.
Jerrell Adams
Tanner Hudson
Codey McElroy
??????

That’s the bottom 3 guys on their depth chart… I follow football pretty closely, and I haven’t heard of any of these guys…

…are they really any better than Griffin?

Not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

Tanner Hudson was tearing it up the other night. Adams was a Saint in 2019 so should still fit our scheme. Hudson is the guy I want to steal from them.

Tanner Hudson was tearing it up the other night. Adams was a Saint in 2019 so should still fit our scheme. Hudson is the guy I want to steal from them.
I don’t remember Adams at all… He must’ve had a Walter Thomas-length stay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom