Ted Lasso (1 Viewer)

I’m not an emotional man, but hearing Karma Police in that moment…yeah, that cuts deep.

We lived in New Orleans growing up, and my older three brothers went to Ben Franklin (first two graduated from that so-so institution). My third brother was about half way through his Senior year when our family moved from Mid City to Metry, but he was still attending BF by using my abuelos address in Mid City. Word got out that he was not living in Orleans Parish, and my parents were told to provide proof of residency (in NO) or get gone. Nobody knew his secret except for his friend throughout High School (who was pursuing a girl that was pursuing my brother), and for nothing more than a chance that a girl would give him an ounce of attention, he changed my brothers HS education from graduating from Ben Franklin to graduating from East Jefferson High School. That summer OK Computer came out, and every time I hear that opening chord, I think of that. forking hell Radiohead gets me all the time.

Ted Lasso's biscuit recipe... I know it's legit b/c my retired PCP posted it on fbook...
244230282_5240576395959352_5599223813012346254_n.jpg
I'm not ashamed to say I bake on occasion and will give this a try. I checked online to verify if this recipe is the legit Ted Lasso and I think it is. However there are is a tictoc video on this link that has a different prep and calls for vanilla. But the written recipe (supposedly from Apple TV) in the article matches nolaspe's post. I'm going with that.

Did anyone else notice how much it looked like Nate aged by the end of the episode w/ the progressively graying hair? It kind of reminded me of Anakin's gradual transformation into Vader. Next season is going to be interesting to say the least with regards to the 2 teams playing each other. Nate is probably already scheming up plays and formations.

I really hope they go the opposite of what we are expecting and instead of both teams being great and battling for a championship have Rupert and Nate fall flat on their faces. Maybe Nate even get's fired half way through the season. Hell maybe even have Richmond struggle too and it comes down to West Ham and Richmond trying to avoid regulation at the end of the season...sheet I think I just spoiled next season for myself because I can see them doing exactly that :hihi:

I really hope they go the opposite of what we are expecting and instead of both teams being great and battling for a championship have Rupert and Nate fall flat on their faces. Maybe Nate even get's fired half way through the season. Hell maybe even have Richmond struggle too and it comes down to West Ham and Richmond trying to avoid regulation at the end of the season...sheet I think I just spoiled next season for myself because I can see them doing exactly that :hihi:

Well. Why I'm at might as say what else I think happens so we can all come back and point and laugh when I'm totally off. The above scenario plays out with Nate re-joining Richmond late in the season. Richmond beats West Ham sending them down and keeping Richmond in the Premier League. Ted decides it's time to be closer to his son and goes back to America and is named head coach of the Kansas Jayhawks football team. Coach Beard stays as manager with Roy staying to assist. Nate decides to follow Ted to the US and becomes his offensive coordinator (gotta be better than what Les Miles has done the last few years there right?). This is all assuming they stick with the plan that season 3 is the final season.

Last edited:
Some insight by Nick Mohammed, the actor who plays Nate on his transformation from insecure wet blanket to backstabbing heel... looks like I was right in noticing his hair color change as well...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom