Ted Lasso (1 Viewer)

This show man... the latest episode dropped early and it nuked me right in the feels... again... oh, and prepare to get meme'd lol...

Avenge me!! AVENGE ME!!! :lol:

I've listened to the song they played over the credits about 50 times since lunch time. I had no idea Nick Drake's mother released an album, I love it.

Last edited:
Re: last episode (not today's new one)

They set up a nice dynamic with Keely being told "I love you" by Jamie, Roy and Rebecca within about a 10 minute period at the funeral.

Great dialogue between Rebecca and her "Mum."

Re: last episode (not today's new one)

They set up a nice dynamic with Keely being told "I love you" by Jamie, Roy and Rebecca within about a 10 minute period at the funeral.

Great dialogue between Rebecca and her "Mum."
Rule of thumb is using spoiler tags for 3 days after a weekly episode drops

I want to hate Nate but that spitting on the mirror broke my heart

And I’m generally fine with using soap opera mechanics for the live stories, but the Keely kiss overlaid with Roy and the mad fit teacher was a bit much for me this time

Well, that was a bomb drop in this last episode...

We signed for Apple TV+ to watch this series, "The Morning Show" and Jon Stewart's new show. Tell me a bit about Ted Lasso in terms of why its TV-MA. Language, nudity, sex, I assume no gory violence. I don't want to be watching it with some steamy sex scene and my 17yo walks in. Awkward.

We signed for Apple TV+ to watch this series, "The Morning Show" and Jon Stewart's new show. Tell me a bit about Ted Lasso in terms of why its TV-MA. Language, nudity, sex, I assume no gory violence. I don't want to be watching it with some steamy sex scene and my 17yo walks in. Awkward.
No steamy sex scenes
I think there are some male butts
Suggestive language, but nothing too graphic
It’s a great show

Also check out ‘for all mankind’

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom