Texas vs Georgia reverse pass interference call ....(2019 NFC Championship) (4 Viewers)

It was an impossibly stupid move on the part of the officials, not only to reverse the call, but also not to penalize UT for what their fans did. They should have thrown a flag for delay of game on them. I'm not sure if the rules still allow that as they once did, but they should have nonetheless.

Imho, reversing that call after the Texas fan babies threw a tantrum was a monumental mistake that other officiating crews are gong to be dealing with for some time.

Good comment after the athletic article on the reversal PI call:
“Given that pass interference isn't reviewable, you can absolutely not change the call. Just like they have done for every single other bad pass interference call ever.”
Doesn't matter how bad the initial call was. That comment is worse then DA apologizing to the Falcons

Good comment after the athletic article on the reversal PI call:
“Given that pass interference isn't reviewable, you can absolutely not change the call. Just like they have done for every single other bad pass interference call ever.”
This. It’s 💯 immaterial in the context of what happened that it was or wasn’t a bad call. Period.

You simply cannot do what they did. The precedent they set is very bad.

This coming from an impartial Vols fan with no “Dawg” in this one.

I was watching it live. Texas handled their business,how, from a ncf champ game point of view, isn't my problem it's the refs. Case closed.

I was thinking the same thing. Y'all are telling me that if we pulled a Bottlegate 2.0, we'd go to the Super Bowl?!?!
Yeah, idk who would be delusional enough to think anything the fans do would change that outcome. If anything, the refs would just penalize the Saints more.

Thought the same thing and those refs just opened up free passes for every other game for fans to liter the field to get them to reverse a call

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom