The Americans (1 Viewer)

Yep, had all my favorite elements - action, intrigue, spycraft, and nekkid Keri Russell. :Bandance:

Really good episode. I guess Philip's trigger phrase is 'heathen Russians'.

Started watching too but since Comcast is now charging $1.99 per episode to view the previous season I signed up for amazon prime since its included in their streaming. Got 30 days to catch up on season 1 then decide whether not to keep the Prime. Got the DVR set to record season 2 via Comcast.

Really good episode. I guess Philip's trigger phrase is 'heathen Russians'.

this weeks and last weeks are pretty entertaining. they are really setting the pace for some kick *** commie espionage! i liked the scene with the barber from gran torino last week. though, this week was a tad slower, the daughter needs a good ol' fashioned butt whooping, 'murica style!

it was good for a few weeks with black sails on saturday, true detective on sunday, bates motel on monday, justified on tuesday, the americans on wednesday, and vikings on thursday. now, with a few of them either wrapping up or wrapped up, its about to be dead time for a few months (except for GoT yay).

I'm getting good use from the Amazon Prime being able to catch up on season 1. The Comcast DVR has season 2 recording. Really liking the show.

Wow, lots of sexy time this ep. and some nice thigh gap. :hihi:

It amazes me this show doesn't get even a quarter of the play of say a Walking Dead on here. Now, I love me some Walking Dead, but episodes can be hit or miss, whereas I've never been bored with an Americans episode. The producers consistently put out a good product. I'm always on edge when I watch.

Kerri Russel nakey on the bed

Z

Z

Z

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PSu2dpWBjfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 3 starting up in a couple of weeks. I rewatched season 2 recently to refresh.

This is definitely a top 5 show on TV.

i scrolled through to avoid spoilers
i'm on season 2 episode 7 (Nina's lie detector)

i just had to come on and "chat"
i LOVE this show - honestly it's in my top 10 but it's such a sleeper that no one really talks about it

k, bye (not going to read anything - you know - spoilers)

i scrolled through to avoid spoilers
i'm on season 2 episode 7 (Nina's lie detector)

i just had to come on and "chat"
i LOVE this show - honestly it's in my top 10 but it's such a sleeper that no one really talks about it

k, bye (not going to read anything - you know - spoilers)

Glad you got around to watching it.

I think it is my favorite show currently airing on television.

I too am surprised that more people don't seem to be interested in it. I hope there are enough viewers to still get 4 or 5 seasons from it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom