N/S The Browns and how their Dumpster fire just grew bigger. (1 Viewer)

First of all Kareem Hunt said to a cop during a traffic stop that he couldn't pass a drug test. Not a smart move after being involved with a bad situation just recently.

Second, The Browns hired Berry to be Their new G.M and executive V.P of operations He is 32 years old and very green. In addition, Cleveland's H.C hire is a person who has only one year experience as a coordinator for an average Vikings offense.

All of these ingredients combined with the existing dysfunction in place should provide for an exciting train wreck of a season in Cleveland. It'll be rocking alright but for all the wrong reasons.
Well considering Hunt is officially a free agent this offseason, I don’t see how this is a Browns problem.

Well considering Hunt is officially a free agent this offseason, I don’t see how this is a Browns problem.
They may have been screwed out of a comp pick. But I just have a hard time feeling sorry for him.

13-5 browns lead the series over the saints.
Considering how bad the Saints were historically and that the Browns were actually decent for a stretch, I'm not surprised that we're behind in the series. Especially since we play them so rarely. No excuse for the Payton era Browns losses whatsoever though.

I see the Browns and then think how lucky we are to be fans of an elite NFL team.

Some franchises were founded to be dumpster fires.
It isnt the Browns though. They were the best for along stretch, then they let Paul Brown go.

Although who is the Browns? Are the Ravens the Browns? Are the Bengals the Browns? Are the "new" Browns the Browns?

From a certain perspective you may be right.

I believe the phrase is, "Browns gonna Brown." They have a lot of talent on that team. Hopefully they can figure out a way to pull it all together, but I just don't see it happening.

A coach like Payton under ownership like ours could start fresh with a whole new team of rooks and castoffs and surpass the Browns in 2 years.

It cracks me up to see all these comments like people don’t know that used to be us. It wasn’t too long ago we were the browns and people were saying we mistakenly hired a coach without any experience not to mention signing a QB that just came off a major shoulder injury.

I’m not sure if it’s just new fans that don’t realize how bad we were or people just forgot. So they got a new GM and new coach, who’s to say it won’t turn out well? No one could have predicted what Payton and Brees would end up doing for a once laughing stock of a team in this league.

The Browns/Ravens was once dominant during the Jim Brown era. That was certainly a loooooooong time ago.

First of all Kareem Hunt said to a cop during a traffic stop that he couldn't pass a drug test. Not a smart move after being involved with a bad situation just recently.

Second, The Browns hired Berry to be Their new G.M and executive V.P of operations He is 32 years old and very green. In addition, Cleveland's H.C hire is a person who has only one year experience as a coordinator for an average Vikings offense.

All of these ingredients combined with the existing dysfunction in place should provide for an exciting train wreck of a season in Cleveland. It'll be rocking alright but for all the wrong reasons.
I actually like their head coach hire to be honest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom