The Cheaters Thread (1 Viewer)

Yet another reason why BSG and Jericho are pretty much the only two non-sports/non-news programming I watch.

I love that show. It makes me laugh from the deepest part of my stomach. There is no question in my mind, after seeing at least 15 episodes, the rodeo clown show was the best.

Joey_Greco.gif

I love that show. It makes me laugh from the deepest part of my stomach. There is no question in my mind, after seeing at least 15 episodes, the rodeo clown show was the best.

Rodeo Clown?

I remember one episode where these two girls were getting.....uh...friendly with children's music playing at really fast speed on a record player and one girl was wearing what looked like Fema worker orange, construction worker outfit. And I think there was someone else in the room with some kind of clown mask on. It was BIZARRE! Was that the rodeo clown episode?

Oh yeah, made great TV when the boyfriend finds out. Dude, your girlfriend is a total freak.

hahahaha; I remember that episode. Very weird.

I still like the old host better.

Rodeo Clown?

I remember one episode where these two girls were getting.....uh...friendly with children's music playing at really fast speed on a record player and one girl was wearing what looked like Fema worker orange, construction worker outfit. And I think there was someone else in the room with some kind of clown mask on. It was BIZARRE! Was that the rodeo clown episode?

Oh yeah, made great TV when the boyfriend finds out. Dude, your girlfriend is a total freak.

that episode was awesome!

not as good as the boat stabbing though.

Why would anyone subject themself to being cheated on in front of a nationwide (mostly southern) audience?

I love that show.
It's always funny to me when the cheater gets mad with the person for bringing cameras.

People who cheat deserve whatever they get.

Rodeo Clown?

I remember that one. Wasnt there a third person duct taped to a chair wearing a gasmask? That was crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom