The Fall Guy (1 Viewer)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like it could be good. Seems to be based somewhat on the TV Show. Except with much more action. I'm assuming Lee Majors will at least make a cameo.
Seems the plot will be bounty huning on the side of his stuntman work instead of a has been stuntman turned bounty hunter.

one of those 80s shows I've never seen

I was too young for it when it first aired, but definitely remember it being on and being a big hit

Marki Post was a very good addition to the tv show..

The movie will be OK im sure. Its a big budget, high action movie with lots of special effects and explosions and comedy. I doudt it is gonna win any awards, but theres nothig wrong with some mindless entertainment from time to time...

one of those 80s shows I've never seen

I was too young for it when it first aired, but definitely remember it being on and being a big hit
I was the right age, just had no interest
(Not just bc that was Steve Austin and I didn’t want to see him any other way, but I’m sure that was part of it)

I was the right age, just had no interest
(Not just bc that was Steve Austin and I didn’t want to see him any other way, but I’m sure that was part of it)
When i started watching it, it was in sindication and came one everynight after the news one of the local channels. Its one of my favorite 80s tv shows.

Its one of my favorite 80s tv shows.

Same same .

that show was right in my wheelhouse at that time.. absolutely loved it and Matt Houston and the A Team.. they hit a certain 9 yr old sensibility, whereas a couple yrs earlier i was all about Dukes of Hazzard and Chips, and a couple yrs later i was a Whos the Boss/Growing Pains/Family Ties kid .

How many of yall knew that the Fall Guy truck had a secret compartment to stow bad guys ? I wish i could say i was today years old when i learned this, but sadly i have known about it for a while

IMG_5006.jpeg

Its been many years since i've watched an episode. I'm sure it was made relevant a few times on the show.

Man I hate when they mess with my favorite tv shows…. I will watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom