The Hawks have traded Dejounte Murray to the Pelicans, sources said. (1 Viewer)

1719805629952.jpeg.. PPR: #Pelicans Free Agency Show: Trade B.I. Rumors & more

1719805614482.jpeg.. Dejounte Murray Is A New Orleans Pelican | What’s Next For Brandon Ingram And CJ McCollum?

1719758659975.jpeg.. Behind the Scenes: Yves Missi, Antonio Reeves' 1st Day w/ New Orleans Pelicans

1719758561625.jpeg.. Diving into the Dejounte Murray trade 👀 Could Trae Young be next? | Numbers on the Board

locked_on_pelicans.jpeg
.. TRADE! Dejounte Murray traded to the New Orleans Pelicans | Is Brandon Ingram trade next?

Last edited:
I tried to get AI to create a picture of the old Wonder Twins with the heads of Zion and Murray

The results were....odd

i gotta admit... seeing the 'football' guys post on the pels thread like experts is hysterical.

just 5 years or so ago most ssf guys wanted the pelicans to leave the city and now they are breaking down splits and next gen stats

what a time to be alive

i gotta admit... seeing the 'football' guys post on the pels thread like experts is hysterical.

just 5 years or so ago most ssf guys wanted the pelicans to leave the city and now they are breaking down splits and next gen stats

what a time to be alive

All are welcome as far as I'm concerned. This market is too small for us to be handpicking our fans. I think the knife cuts both ways, however. It's also up to the Pels organization to put out a quality product that will generate fan interest. Despite some of the gripes we may have towards the front office, I think they've done just that.

what a time to be alive
I refuse to suffer on Pelicans Report ever again. I made this my new home for Pelicans talk and love all that want to join. I really love it and it makes me excited to post here everyday. @Andrus really made it amazing with the themes. 😭♥️

Last edited:
I refuse to suffer on Pelicans Report ever again. I made this my new home for Pelicans talk and love all that want to join. I really love it and it makes me excited to post here everyday. @Andrus really made it amazing with the themes. 😭♥️
Thanks to this site I haven’t been on Pelicans Report in over a year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom