The man or bear hypothetical (1 Viewer)

Is this a bear meme thread now?
iu

Took my dog out to do his business a couple weeks ago in the dark. He heard an animal and so did I, but we never saw what it was and I hurried him up and got back into the house.

I'm positive it was a chupacabra and I'm sticking to that story.
I don't want to alarm you, but @guidomerkinsrules was unaccounted for during that time.

I have no problem with the question, but I do feel like there is a contradiction when some that are saying that those who disagree with a woman choosing the bear "just don't get it because it illustrates how women feel about men (paraphrased)" will then ignore women who feel uncomfortable about sharing a bathroom (a vulnerable, enclosed space) with a biological male

I have no problem with the question, but I do feel like there is a contradiction when some that are saying that those who disagree with a woman choosing the bear "just don't get it because it illustrates how women feel about men (paraphrased)" will then ignore women who feel uncomfortable about sharing a bathroom (a vulnerable, enclosed space) with a biological male
that's because the biological men using the women's restroom aren't the ones they are worried about. but they are probably more worried to let their son's use the bathroom with the same men they chose the bear over .

that's because the biological men using the women's restroom aren't the ones they are worried about. but they are probably more worried to let their son's use the bathroom with the same men they chose the bear over .
I'm glad you feel like you can speak for all women. However, having worked for 20 years in adult education where virtually all the students were female I can tell you that wasn't their opinion at all

I don't think I quite understand what you're saying here. And I'm a woman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom