The Masked Singer (1 Viewer)

is this a show or a contest?

Both. Sort of like America’s Got Talent. Contestants perform and are voted through. Last man standing rules. The twist is that they are celebrities (I use that term loosely), and are in costume so we don’t know who they are until they are eliminated and forced to reveal themselves.

Both. Sort of like America’s Got Talent. Contestants perform and are voted through. Last man standing rules. The twist is that they are celebrities (I use that term loosely), and are in costume so we don’t know who they are until they are eliminated and forced to reveal themselves.
ahhhhh ok. thanks!

In the beginning my wife was guessing celebs like Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga. We quickly realized we needed to flip the alphabet to the "C" list page. Tom Cruise ain't singing on this show!

I did get Tori Spelling and Tommy Chong. Originally I had Neil Patrick Harris as the Peacock but think he's too A-B list. Probably Donnie Osmond.

Gladys only has 7 not 10. B81EA559-2371-42DE-8FF6-1C627DE38200.png

She has 7 single Grammys and 3 with The Pips. Likewise, Chaka Khan has 8 single Grammys and 2 while with Rufus. Still, based on all of the hints, Gladys Knight fits the bill most.

She has 7 single Grammys and 3 with The Pips. Likewise, Chaka Khan has 8 single Grammys and 2 while with Rufus. Still, based on all of the hints, Gladys Knight fits the bill most.

If your grammy numbers are correct then yes, especially since the Empress name, it woulf be Gladys Knight.

You would think if you googled the number of grammys an artist has won it would show all they won, individual or in a group not just individual.

You would think if you googled the number of grammys an artist has won it would show all they won, individual or in a group not just individual.

To me, seems the problem is the Grammys' database.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Well, I was wrong. The entire internet was saying Lion was Rumer, but I didn’t want to agree! Same with Rabbit being Fatone.. Ah well.

Even tho NPH HAS to be the Peacock, I wanna stick with my Episode 1 guess of Clay Aiken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom