The New Orleans Hornets are 4-0! (1 Viewer)

If you have the means then get it no matter what. This team needs all the support it can get.

If I lived near New Orleans I would have already done it. I live in Baton Rouge now so its an outing to make the trip. First place in the division makes me want to make the drive.

My kids wants to go, he was bugging us last night to get him tickets.

To those of you who have gone, are the games fun?

Sounds like they may not be that crowded? true?

The games are DEFINITELY worth the price. They're having a tough time selling tickets. I guess lack of advertising has something to do with it. Good news is most of the lower bowl tickets and suites have been sold, so it's mostly cheap seats that are available, so winning should take care of that.

Hornets games are the best deal in New Orleans....guaranteed good time when you go....I got season tix earlier this summer - best decision ever.....this team is fun to watch!

Also, if yall are interested in strictly hornets talk:

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

its been picking up lately....i think the bandwagon is coming :9:

Last edited:
ill be there friday night. Help support the hornets because they will be contenders all year and they need our help.

Hornets games are the best deal in New Orleans....guaranteed good time when you go....I got season tix earlier this summer - best decision ever.....this team is fun to watch!

Also, if yall are interested in strictly hornets talk:

http://hornetsreport.com/HRForums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

its been picking up lately....i think the bandwagon is coming :9:

I have lurked there for a while, I just joined.

For those going Friday night, the first 3k people get a free bible :9:

Last edited:
Do not forget Hornets @ Portland tonight at 9:30PM

5-0 count on it.

102.9FM....relax on a chilly night and hear your New Orleans Hornets. Man, I hope they come into the Arena on Friday 5-0...and we'll be playing the Spurs! WOW!

It was looking bad for a bit but they have gone into halftime with a 49-44 lead.

Looks like its 4-1 :mad:

Having Tyson get ejected in the 3rd didnt help.

too bad the Hornets are in the Southwest, I would love to root for them... buttttt, I rather watch the rockets whoop up on them

CLUTCH CITY BABY!!! THIS IS THE ROCKETS YEAR WOOT WOOT!

Time for a bounce-back against the Spurs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom