N/S The Noon Games (2 Viewers)

How many flags have been thrown on Tampa today? I came in right before halftime.
First half the Bucs had a ton more penalties. I'm sure the refs ... I mean, the Colts have caught up.

Go horseys!!!!! I would like to order another pastry for Tommy "Mary" Brady so they can gallop into the end zone again.

Right on cue and par for course Hurts struggles to complete any passes throws 3 interception and almost a couple others. Still cant believe they hung a 40 burger against N.O.
Hurts played against the equivalent of a high school team last Sunday.

Yeah Brady is pretty much garaunteed to get his team in FG Range. 4 down territory is like Christmas for Brady.
Yep, especially with the refs. Brings back shades of 2013 in NE on the 4th down play with less than 30 seconds and no TOs for Brady and the no call on the horse collar tackle on Gillette when Brady threw the TD pass. That same call was made on Graham in NO against the 49ers in 2012, costing the Saints the game.

Fox must know something they are advertising Kamara fir Thursdays Cowboy game. Im sure however this commercial was probably made weeks ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom