The solution on how to deal with Roddy White on Monday (1 Viewer)

WhomDat11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
For one game, just resign Steve Gleason!! He'll be able to easily take care of White.

And in a totally unrelated interview, former Panthers defensive end Kemp Ramussen would describe the signing as "almost a punch in the gut" and "ballsy."

Im not worried about Roddy I'm worried about Tony. I recall him killing us the first game.

Now after actually reading your post... I see what you did there.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlRNdLfTLsk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FlRNdLfTLsk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the way I see it we have 3 concerns
Roddey White
Michael Turner
Tony Gonzales

anyone who thinks other wise is drinking too much of the koolaid
JMI

baseball-bats-what-is-your-choice.jpg

For one game, just resign Steve Gleason!! He'll be able to easily take care of White.

And in a totally unrelated interview, former Panthers defensive end Kemp Ramussen would describe the signing as "almost a punch in the gut" and "ballsy."

:worthy: easily the high-brow post of the day

It all starts with Turner. You shut him down and Ryan has to put the game on his shoulders, which he can't do and win.

I think the best way to handle Roddy White is to just give him a hug. He needs a hug, and he would never expect that.

Personally, I'd be more concerned with Turner and Tony G than I would be about Roddy. But, that's just me...

Not really tripping about Roddy. What did he have last time? Couple catches for 49 yards and a TD? One coming when MJ was still learning the ropes at FS.

Have we met?

Jabari-Greer-celebrates-h-008.jpg

(and there aren't many pictures of him in 33)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom