the VG board football thread (1 Viewer)

If only our defense could play first down every play... they were studs on first down, sometimes studs on second down. Third down.. we just played like crap.

Offense was just offensive.

We actually tried to run, but their crappy run defense stepped up and played lights out. So, where was the adjustment?

Drew tried to take some shots, we just missed. that early pass to Cooks was a TD... but we missed.

Only the Redskins and Giants would be behind us outside the South :( This is the worst I remember a division being since the Seahawks beat us in 2010, and I can't even remember one that bad in ages before that, maybe an old AFC East?

Remember when I said at least we're competitive? Well, now we're only competitive for a quarter or two...

I'm not giving up hope. It's the season of miracles.

Joy-To-The-World--merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000370-large.gif

Shush. This is a good thing. No more staring into triple coverage and throwing picks while others are wide open.

no more flexing on every catch, and celebrating first downs like we won the super bowl!

but mostly.. no more forced passes and we can spread it around without being predictable.

You can tell who the people are that just watch highlights by their reaction to this trade.

I'm looking at you, WDF.

Saints get one of the better centers in the league and another 1st round pick while sending an injury prone diva TE away. Tell me again how fixing a glaring need on the Offensive Line and getting another pick in round 1 is a bad thing?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom