the VG board football thread (1 Viewer)

I think we've lost antipop. He's let the crazy take over.

It was a courageous battle, and we will miss you. Hopefully, with lots of medicine and possible some shock treatments, he can come back as sort of like a pet that we all laugh at but no one wants to take care of.

cali.jpg

i have to say, for drinking a twelve pack and a ginormus red bull and vodka, i feel pretty good today

i am a pro

this thread had potential....i was hoping WDQ would show up with his bottle of maker's.....

We should have a subforum on the VG board for Everything Else. Basically an EE for just VG posters. Mods, please move this thread to the VG EE

I remember n-o-t-h-i-n-g after the game! My wife picked me up from the bar. $75 bar tab. Blind..........drunk! She took me to the in-laws. Apparently, I pushed my brother in law in the pool and jumped in with all of my clothes on (wallet, blackberry too). Last week she complained about me falling off of the couch 3 times and sleeping under the coffee table. She said around 7pm I started to get really emotional, tearing up and talking about how much I love Drew Brees. She "suggested" I watch the game from home from now on.

I remember n-o-t-h-i-n-g after the game! My wife picked me up from the bar. $75 bar tab. Blind..........drunk! She took me to the in-laws. Apparently, I pushed my brother in law in the pool and jumped in with all of my clothes on (wallet, blackberry too). Last week she complained about me falling off of the couch 3 times and sleeping under the coffee table. She said around 7pm I started to get really emotional, tearing up and talking about how much I love Drew Brees. She "suggested" I watch the game from home from now on.

Your inlaws or hers?

I always tear up when I talk about Drew Brees.

dam dude you need us to take you to AA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom