The Vick Gesture (MERGED AGAIN x4) (1 Viewer)

herpes.jpg

I actually don't blame the guy. The ATL is ready to throw Vick under the bus, and he was actually the only one out there making plays to keep them alive.

As bad as some of our WR corps have been in dropping balls, I don't think I have ever seen such a horrendous proformance in all my life than the one the the ATL wr's showed yesterday.

I'll tell you this too, after the game when Peyton hugged and had words w/ Alge Crumpler I realy hope he was saying "give us a call after the season, we got he perfect spot for you."

I really don't know what his contract status us but I'd welcome him with open arms.

Back to Vick, As silly as it sounds, I really feel bad for the guy. He's really one of the most talented players in the league and because there is no one in ATL smart enough to get Vick in a position the maximize his positives and minimize his negatives he'll probably fade out and be considered a failed project. Really bad for him because he's better than that.

Now removing my crown or logic.

Bawwwwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ATL 0

Saint 2

combined 55-16

Vick 0 td's in 2 games.

This really isn't suprising when you think about it.

The only ones most likely suprised by Vick "flipping off the fans" are most likely Falcon fans. This kid was a meltdown waiting to happen who constantly lived in denial about his play. I've said this many times, and I'll say it again..give Vick Dan Marino's wheels and he can't even start in the world league.

And I have never seen a player say such mentally challenged things as Vick does. He's a complete idiot. I can't even mince words and try to be proper about it, he's flat out an idiot. And those of us that really have watched him throughout the years(that aren't Falcon homers) knew he was a punk to boot. Now that the chips are down he is showing his TRUE colors....colors that most of us knew he already had.

How about him throwing his WRs under the bus and then adding "I might need to throw the ball better, too".

Ya think so, Ronnie?

Ya might want to hang onto a couple of those fumbles recently while yer at it.

How about him throwing his WRs under the bus and then adding "I might need to throw the ball better, too".

Ya think so, Ronnie?

Ya might want to hang onto a couple of those fumbles recently while yer at it.

His WR's aren't used to being thrown to. He either throws to Crumpler or runs 89% of the time.

i dont blame it all on vick... his receivers dropped WAYYYY too many passes

Vick also throws many "panic" quick throws that are very difficult to catch. His timing is all off and his recievers really never know when he will release. It almost looks like a pickup game out there when they are on offense. Sometimes he runs, sometimes he doesn't. While this can give defenses problems, it also gives their wr's problems.

He's just not smooth out there and the result is wr's dropping balls. Brees has timing and throws nice "cupcake" balls(that are deadly accurate) that are not only easier to catch, but easier to run with after the catch.

Yes, the Falcon wr's dropped some easy balls, but when you have no idea where, when or if the ball is going when its coming to you, its a lot harder to make the catch. Seems to me they are constantly having to make adjustments to the ball when it is coming at them. It also seems to me that the wr are confused where to run once Vick starts moving around a little or a running lane opens up for him.

Often, as somebody mentioned on one of the sports shows this morning, Vick's recievers are caught off-guard.

They think he's going to run again and when he throws the ball, they're not prepared to catch it.

The notion that the Falcon WR drop the ball because they never know when it's coming if just plain silly.

As a WR in a passing play you have check down number, you could receive the ball on any passing play and should be prepaired to catch it and run you routes like your the go to guy every time you leave the line of scrimmage.

If you don't, and you just plod around like TO & MeeShaun when you know the ball isn't coming to you then you shouldn't be on the field.

I actually don't blame the guy. The ATL is ready to throw Vick under the bus, and he was actually the only one out there making plays to keep them alive.

As bad as some of our WR corps have been in dropping balls, I don't think I have ever seen such a horrendous proformance in all my life than the one the the ATL wr's showed yesterday.

Back to Vick, As silly as it sounds, I really feel bad for the guy. He's really one of the most talented players in the league and because there is no one in ATL smart enough to get Vick in a position the maximize his positives and minimize his negatives he'll probably fade out and be considered a failed project. Really bad for him because he's better than that.

Now removing my crown oF logic.

Bawwwwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ATL 0

Saint 2

combined 55-16

Vick 0 td's in 2 games.

Well said. I wouldve birdied those people too. No one should have to take abuse, and God only knows what some people shouted at Vick. I felt sorry for him. Now, that said:

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Saints rocked, Breese ruled, Falcons imploded, and did you see the hit HOLLIS put on Vick!!!!!????

ROCK ON!

Vick isn't the problem It's his receivers. I remember not long ago we had a guy on our team that repeatedly dropped passes. His name was Donte Stallworth, and we all know what happened to him. A bad receiver can make a good QB look bad. As far as the gesture, I don't approve, but I don't think the fans should have booed him like that.

I don’t want Crumpler. I don’t want a crybaby cancer like that moron is. Yes he is a great TE but I don’t want anyone like that on the team. Vick is a coach killer

You got it all wrong man, Alge was born on December 23rd. That makes him a Capricorn.

Because he was nether crying nor is he a baby, frustrated is likely a better phrase.

And I'm just going to totally reject the moron comment.

So what we're left with is Yes he is a great TE but I don’t want anyone like that on the team.

and Vick is a coach killer

Well I think you can see how ridicules the Vick comment is because it's ultimately the coaches decision on who plays and who sits. If Vicks performance is what is hindering this team (and I don't think it is.) Then it's up to the coach to make the necessary changes. If he doesn't, he has no one to blame but himself.

So Crumpler's a great TE but you don't want a great TE. Interesting.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom