The Witcher coming to Netflix (2 Viewers)

I enjoyed the first half of the season. Just cannot believe they are getting rid of Henry Cavill.

Wow, episode 6....

This is a hell of a ride.
It's funny, I watched episode 5 last night and I literally did not know that it was coming back today. I knew it was around now, but I wasn't sure how close it was. I haven't been wowed by this season yet. I do love Yennifer though. She was looking mighty delicious! I haven't seen the last 3 yet, waiting on 4K.

I watched the last 3 episodes and that is all that I am saying except for

What the Fork! did I just watch? GOT Season 8 quality IMO. It's like Cavill said "you can't make me move for my last 2 episodes."
Ha! So tempting to click, but I'll wait it out and watch.

What the hell did I just watch?
I thought I was missing episodes or something, how is that the season finale?

First half of s3 was lackluster. Mostly b/c I couldn't remember who most of those other people were (other than stroganoff - that what I call him). Second half was pretty good.. although the ending ended oddly. I felt like they could have used a couple more episodes, but 8 seems to be the average number for streaming series these days

Anyway, from an interview I read, S4 and onward will be Ciri focused and they have plans to explain the character change for Geralt.

i really thought it was going to be terrible but it was not that bad....

but it seems they forgot to actually end the season :shrug:

I read an interview a month of so back, where they discuss that moving forward the series will mostly be about Ciri

it was mentioned here

Ciri will take center stage in The Witcher moving forward

Of course, Geralt isn’t the only major character on The Witcher. Ciri gradually becomes the main character of the story during the back half of Sapkowski’s Witcher saga.

Time of Contempt is a really good book, some people say it’s the best book of the saga and it’s very rich in the story. I think this was very exciting to do, but especially for Freya,” said Baginski. “This is also the book where Ciri –let’s be blunt about this– becomes the main character of the saga, because this is how it was done in the books, and watching Ciri evolve, and watching Freya evolve as an actress in this season, was incredible, just incredible.“

“She knew it was coming, and she knew it was her time to step up centre stage and really carry a lot of massively important moments to the overall story,” Gaub added.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom