Theme Song for the Saints (1 Viewer)

I really like the "I Believe" song bc it really says about the saints what we been through and we are more than likely going to the playoffs and some are talkin Superbowl. I just think that it tells about this year. I just went to Wal-Mart and bought the WHO DAT? CD and its awesome i cant wait to listen to it sunday morning to get pumped up for the game!!!!!

what ever it is don't let it be that horrible U2 song. It's the worst song besides any song Disturbed has ever made.

Back in Black seems appropriate right now with the uniform change and all.

I believe is the perfect song for this season. If you listen to the lyrics they are very on point for this team, and the fans. And it's also a good song to dance too. :GO SAINTS GO"

I don't think we can get as cheesy as the San Diego Super Chargers song. Wow that's awesomely bad!

>>personally, i like the "Bless you Boys" song from WWL-TV.

Personally, I think that's absolutely the worst of the worst (including the disco, "Ain't no stoppin' us now") and all the other bad ones from back in the day. And the guy's face, and his pimping of WWL, and those gapped teeth, "Could this be the year?"

No. I hate that song.

:covri:

TPS

That's song is horrible, I have to say.
I heard some kind of new rap song about the saints on the radio the other day, does anyone know what the name is?

I've been looking for that one also. I LOVE IT! I just wish I could catch it from the beginning.

It goes something like:
Saints are number one on the field

Dang... that's all I remember

Thanks for the tip, here it is:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9275406

Click on 'Saints Remix'

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom