Theme Song for the Saints (3 Viewers)

The only thing that keeps that first song from being the worst in the world is the fact that it's about the Saints.

>>it wouldn't kill you to play a little Foghat.

Mack truck rock and roll? I hate Foghat. They were like the straight village people. :shrug:

TPS

Fools! ***? There IS a song and <a href="http://www.myspace.com/suplecs">HERE<a/> it is. Suplecs has been around for <b>10 years</b> years and they have written the Saints theme song. It is awesome, catchy, and should hit a nerve with anybody who treats the Saints as their religion. Let's give this song some love y'all, come on!!!

In the year 2525.... If I'm still alive.... If my wife can survive we may find....

That the Saints won a streak of 20 Superbowl Titles!

I was just talking about something similar to a coworker of mine. When the Bears won, they had an actual fight song that the entire crowd was singing. I know very few NFL teams have a "Fight Song", but the ones that do sound really cool when they sing it. The Houston Oilers had a great one back in the day.

Someone more talented than I should come up with a very simple fight song to sing when we win a game that is simple enough to remember when everyone is fall-down drunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom