They say bears have slight edge (2 Viewers)

Bush will be effective but only if we mix him in with a heavy dose of Deuce and then in the 2nd half its quite possible your speed defense will be somewhat deflated and Bush becomes a major player.

Depending on how much Bush is used throughout the game...he will probably not be as explosive by then, anyway. Urlacher will be there, you can count on that.

Did you guys see what Seattle tried? They tried kicking around him and we were still getting the ball from the 30-45 all day. Advantage Chicago in this department, by far. Not just returning punts/kicks, but defending on them too.

Yeah, your guy did a great job blocking in the back to allow Hester to get somewhere on that failed TD return :ezbill:

Hester wouldn't have done much if he hadn't had that illegal block. Don't get me wrong, the kid has a great instinct, but in 17 games he has 3 punt returns for TDs, 2 against one team, so they must have really been out of place (correct me if I get something wrong, I'm operating from memory here - like was it a punt and KO return in one game?). He has 2 more on Kickoffs in different games and that freak missed field goal return. So, in 12 games Hester scored 0 points. That makes him a dangerous possibility against blown ST assignments, but nothing close to a guarantee. (Must be exciting though)

Depending on how much Bush is used throughout the game...he will probably not be as explosive by then, anyway. Urlacher will be there, you can count on that.

Well Bush is much faster than Urlacher which you know and Bush won't be taking on a bruising fullback which I suspect Urlacher will be doing quite often in the first half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom