Things That Make You Feel Old (8 Viewers)

My neighborhood had a small get together for families this past weekend. Seems like the neighborhood is populated by mostly young professionals and a few retirees. I may have been the only Gen X there - everyone else was a Millennial or Boomer (or Gen Jones, per recent thread). It was interesting to see the other dads stand around talking about what their preferred spiked/hard seltzer was. No beers to be seen anywhere, not even craft ones. When I call my buddies, we go have a beer, not a Truly/White Claw/Vizzy/etc. I guess my generation has missed the message on this one...
I hate all that malted/seltzer/spiked crap. Just give me a beer even if it’s a Miller Lite :hihi:

Yes, you were wrong but you did apologize and they should have let it go at that.
When someone thanks me I try to keep it "no problem" or anytime.
I get “thanks sweetie (or honey) all
The time. I’m 63, I don’t give a crap. Some folks just go through life looking for opportunities to be offended

When you’re in a meeting at work and you cross your legs with your hand on your chin as if you’re an intellectual in deep thought.

When you’re in a meeting at work and you cross your legs with your hand on your chin as if you’re an intellectual in deep thought and realize that you elected to wear your thick, white Saints football socks with slacks and dress shoes. :covri:

I’m looking like my great grandpa who only wore white football socks with any and everything. :hihi:

When you’re in a meeting at work and you cross your legs with your hand on your chin as if you’re an intellectual in deep thought.

When you’re in a meeting at work and you cross your legs with your hand on your chin as if you’re an intellectual in deep thought and realize that you elected to wear your thick, white Saints football socks with slacks and dress shoes. :covri:

I’m looking like my great grandpa who only wore white football socks with any and everything. :hihi:
Slacks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom