This game left me optimistic about our chances in the postseason. (1 Viewer)

Well I'm not worried. The Saints torched the 9ers vaunted defense. We will see them again.

If the Saints are healthy, they are the only NFC team with a 1st ballot hall of fame QB.

source.gif

So you tell me-- What am I missing?

giphy.gif

I know this loss hurts, but hear me out. We put up 46 points against the best defense in the league without our starting tight end and a banged up O-line. for most of the game. Our defense had an off day (understatement) and there were some really questionable calls against us. We also had 2/3s of our LB corps out and the Niners came in healthy and Jimmy G had an atypical day that he's not likely to repeat. The Niners are really good. We were supposed to lose this game.

However, I don't believe the Niners can beat us twice, I don't care where we play them. When you have teams at this level it's damn near impossible to beat them twice. Look at what happened to us last year with the Rams. I am more concerned about having to go back to Seatlle to be perfectly honest.

This team is battle tested and the offense is starting to gel. Our D is the best it's been in years. When they heal up, they will return to form. Assuming we're healthy I feel strongly that we'll get them next time. Keep your heads up Who Dat Nation-- better times lie ahead.

Great post. I'm confident that we will see the 49ers again in the Dome and we will be healthy. If Cook doesn't get cheap shot on the TD catch he has a field day on San Fran. We're finally saw a glimpse of what our offense could look like with Cook producing. The only reason the 49ers offense looked so good was because we were slow on the outside due to Alonzo and Klein being out.

Yesterday hurts but I think it was necessary to get us ready for playoff football.

Great post. I'm confident that we will see the 49ers again in the Dome and we will be healthy. If Cook doesn't get cheap shot on the TD catch he has a field day on San Fran. We're finally saw a glimpse of what our offense could look like with Cook producing. The only reason the 49ers offense looked so good was because we were slow on the outside due to Alonzo and Klein being out.

Yesterday hurts but I think it was necessary to get us ready for playoff football.
What bothers me is those stupid 9er fans bragging how only running QBs have given them problems. Suggesting they'll have an easy time with Brees cause he's a pocket passer.

They got picked apart and they still got picked apart even after they took out our second biggest weapon in Cook. I'd love to see them again! Their fans are dumb!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom