Ticket Question..... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I want to take my 4 year old daughter to her first Saints game this Sunday. What is the policy on taking children who can sit in your laps? Do i have to buy a seperate ticket, or will they let her in because she is small enough to fit on my lap? She wont sit in her own seat anyway. :) Any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I want to take my 4 year old daughter to her first Saints game this Sunday. What is the policy on taking children who can sit in your laps? Do i have to buy a seperate ticket, or will they let her in because she is small enough to fit on my lap? She wont sit in her own seat anyway. :) Any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We brought our grandson (2 1/2 yrs. old) to the Tampa game. Didn't need a ticket for him.

You may want to call the Saints office. That's what we did, and they told us we wouldn't need a ticket for him.

You do not need a ticket but they have to sit on your lap. Now you might want to get a ticket though, 3+ hrs is a long time to sit still.

You have to get a ticket either way, the babe in arms policy allows you to go up to the ticket window and they give you a ticket at no cost. I believe the policy is children must be 3 and under but I may be wrong there.

You have to get a ticket either way, the babe in arms policy allows you to go up to the ticket window and they give you a ticket at no cost. I believe the policy is children must be 3 and under but I may be wrong there.

Actually, I've taken my two year old son to just about every home game so far, and have not had to get a ticket for him. I do believe that the babe in arms deal is for 3 and under, however.

Does she look like a 4 year old? No one needs to know. :hihi:

I am in the know on this one, if your child is 5 or younger, then they don't need a ticket and get in free, but have to sit on your lap. My daughter turns six in early Dec. and she is mad.

nm. double post

Last edited:
thanks again everyone for the info! she is 4 but is about the size of a 2 year old. She wears 3t shirts and sometimes 18-24 month pants. Im going to get there early and go to the ticket window regardless. What would i do without saintsreport for the important info? ;)

I didn't need one for my grandson, and he's under 3 - just a few weeks ago - Got the info directly from the Saints office.

My daughter turns six in early Dec. and she is mad.
Think how mad a nonfamily member that paid a lot of money for their ticket is sitting next to a kid that gets in free that isn't well behaved. Not that lots and lots of paying adults don't misbehave, too! Don't get mad, I'm sure yours and most kids are well behaved. I just remember reading the 5 and under are free policy on the Saints website somewhere and was glad I wasn't next to one of them, 3 + hours is a long time for anyone. Those seats get smaller and smaller each game! That being said, I hope your 4 y.o. has a good time and has one of those cute cheerleader outfits!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom