Titanic submersible es morte (2 Viewers)

…..
It bills the trip on its carbon-fibre submersible as a "chance to step outside of everyday life and discover something truly extraordinary".
…..

I guess that’s one way to put it.

I cannot think of a worse way to die. I'm convinced I will die drowning and it haunts my thoughts and dreams.

I wish them the best and hope they're found.

-

True story---when i was a kid (8?) a bunch of us kids decided to swim across Devil's Lake in Michigan with a parental lookout on a boat. I went into a panic attack as we approached the 75% mark of the swim and turned around. My uncle never let me live it down.

I cannot think of a worse way to die. I'm convinced I will die drowning and it haunts my thoughts and dreams.

I wish them the best and hope they're found.

-

True story---when i was a kid (8?) a bunch of us kids decided to swim across Devil's Lake in Michigan with a parental lookout on a boat. I went into a panic attack as we approached the 75% mark of the swim and turned around. My uncle never let me live it down.
When I was a kid, I remember a murder mystery on TV (can't remember the name) where someone was swimming in the deep end of a pool, got dragged down, and had their ankle handcuffed to a grate at the bottom. Scared the crap outta me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom