Titanic submersible es morte (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking maybe there were only 3 people onboard. It CAN carry five but it's not been confirmed there ARE 5 people aboard.

I recognize this is potentially quite tragic/horrific, but there’s some so Austin Powers about all this that it’s hard to remember we’re talking about actual humans
What with the description of these as "tourist" expeditions, I was thinking more Gilligan's Island. Or maybe like the 1996 Everest disaster where some of the climbers had more money than experience. But of the 3 so far confirmed onboard, they all seem to be people who are well aware of the dangers rather than "tourists" who blithely paid $250 K for the experience.

I'm going to say that this event officially establishes the existence of "The Curse of the Titanic." So James Cameron can get on that sheet after he finishes making his next dozen Avatar movies.

So James Cameron can get on that sheet after he finishes making his next dozen Avatar movies.

Based on current production schedules, Avatar 14 would likely be sometime in the 2050s - placing Cameron around 100 years old. I hope it’s good!

Based on current production schedules, Avatar 14 would likely be sometime in the 2050s - placing Cameron around 100 years old. I hope it’s good!

He'll just be entering his prime. He will use advanced AI to bring Bill Paxton back from the dead. It will be the only good thing technology ever accomplished.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom