To snip....or not to snip? THAT is the question! (1 Viewer)

I have already decided to only use the pants pockets and the jacket's inner pocket. Everything else CAN stay as it is for the wedding. Months beyond the wedding I might do some snipping. I think I am done here. Good night everyone. šŸ˜“
The OP has returned. It's the wedding day and I have a free moment while my wife gets ready...

Okay, look, don't be nervous. Sure, today you've only got ONE job to do so don't fork up .... but don't be nervous. Oh, and don't cry.

Okay, look, don't be nervous. Sure, today you've only got ONE job to do so don't fork up .... but don't be nervous. Oh, and don't cry.
I am a father...a husband...a driver...and part of a team to break down the reception tables and chairs when it is over. More than one job and I doubt it that I will šŸ˜¢ cry. šŸ˜€ My goal is to smile...especially when I walk her down the aisle.

I am a father...a husband...a driver...and part of a team to break down the reception tables and chairs when it is over. More than one job and I doubt it that I will šŸ˜¢ cry. šŸ˜€ My goal is to smile...especially when I walk her down the aisle.
I was just messing with ya. I had one of those kind of DIY wedding receptions (literally my sister's backyard) as did my niece. They are work but it just feels so much more personal. I know it'll be a great day!

I still think you'll cry tho.

You have the flashing red light and horn all wired up for when they say ā€œI doā€?

I was hoping for pics! Very nice. I like the octagonal dance floor!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom