Today is the significant sports day since the Super Bowl (2 Viewers)

I'm watching the NBA playoffs right now and hope to catch some hockey tonight. I just hate not having a real rooting interest in any of the games. I'm still appreciative to have what we have at least.

Thanks for the lineup, CHuck.

if you want Chuck to care about wrestlers, put them in cars and make them drive to the left

I tried watching NASCAR last week for the Daytona race. I thought, “well, it’s a road course so it might be interesting.” But then I saw they were going about 40mph around some of the turns and then I remembered why I watch F1.

Belgian Grand Prix next week! I will try to catch some of the Indy 500 today though, since they actually go fast, too.

I know most of your concerns now are with the tropics, but in the world of sport, today is the most significant we have had since the Super Bowl. With the NCAA tournament canceled, and professional league championships and other events like the Masters and the Indy 500 postponed, there hasn't been any significant hardware awarded in sports since the Chiefs hoisted the Lombardi.

But today, is a good day. (All times Eastern):

- Indy 500 will see the green flag at approx. 2:30PM EDT on NBC.

- The UEFA Champions League Final (PSG / Bayern Munich) will start at approx. 3:00PM on CBS Sports.

- A slate of four NBA playoff games beginning at 1pm on ABC for an afternoon double-header before moving over to TNT for the evening doubleheader beginning at 6:30PM.

- A pair of NHL playoff round 2 games begin at 8pm tonight on NBCSN.

Regular season action also continues with a slate of MLB games, final round PGA action at the TPC of Boston, and a Nascar Xfinity/Cup series doubleheader from Dover with green flags at 1:23PM and 4:18PM on NBCSN.

Enjoy!

All this stuff, and you failed to mention the Western and Southern Open tennis tournament .. it’s a prelude to the US Open in a couple weeks, and was on ESPN yesterday, and on Tennis Channel today.

Portland v Seattle MLS tonight
that's usually a great live match regardless of how the teams are doing, but even though there are no fans, it's still soccer
the latter part of the MLS is Back tourney was some pretty good soccer

All this stuff, and you failed to mention the Western and Southern Open tennis tournament .. it’s a prelude to the US Open in a couple weeks, and was on ESPN yesterday, and on Tennis Channel today.

I’m sure there’s all sorts of minor events that I neglected to mention.

😜

Portland v Seattle MLS tonight
that's usually a great live match regardless of how the teams are doing, but even though there are no fans, it's still soccer
the latter part of the MLS is Back tourney was some pretty good soccer

That should be a good one. Lil "derby" style.

Dont think it will match the skill we will see today. But I'll peep it out for sure.

With how Bayern are playing I see a 3-1 / 3-2 match. My question is the Bayern back line. They play extremely high up and that could open them to Mbappe down the wing with his extreme speed.

Well that was an unusual tire fire in the early laps of the 500. Might take some time to clean that up.

The best thing about this soccer match is Kate Abdo in studio.

Boring soccer match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom