Today is the significant sports day since the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

Boring soccer match.

I thought it was pretty good. Had some of those early misses gone in, would have made for much more entertaining match.

Neither team played in defensive posture, gotta give em that.

Just the finishing was off.

I thought it was pretty good. Had some of those early misses gone in, would have made for much more entertaining match.

Neither team played in defensive posture, gotta give em that.

Just the finishing was off.
I expected better play from teams at that level. It looked sloppy at times with many passes off target. Maybe it was better when I fell asleep for 20 mins in the 2nd half.

Well that was an unusual tire fire in the early laps of the 500. Might take some time to clean that up.

Watched about 3/4s of the race, then daughter booted me out of the living room for her birthday with her friends. Enjoyed the race up until then. Really disappointed the rookie up front crashed. He was having a solid race.

I expected better play from teams at that level. It looked sloppy at times with many passes off target. Maybe it was better when I fell asleep for 20 mins in the 2nd half.

I think 3 games in 11 days caught up with both.

Lewandowski misses that snap turn shot he normally makes, mbappe misses 2 and neymar 2 (good GK play from Neuer)

Bayern did remove Neymar from the game. Never allowed him possession which frustrated him and by second he was pedestrian.

Comans goal was really pretty pass from Kimmich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom