Tom Brady speaks out on deflate gate (1 Viewer)

You'd have to put a different photo than your profile pic on a dating site to attract anything more than flies, unless of course, your grading scale is upside down.
Do you really think that's me? It's a character from the show Preacher called the Allfather, it's where I got that part of my name.

Call me shallow all you want, but any woman I get with needs to be good looking, and that means face wise. No butterfaces allowed.
Call me shallow all you want, but my women need to have a good looking face, and Giselle is OVERRATED.
You'd have to put a different photo than your profile pic on a dating site to attract anything more than flies, unless of course, your grading scale is upside down.
Do you really think that's me? It's a character from the show Preacher called the Allfather, it's where I got that part of my name.
LOL...Relax brother. I was just giving you some sheet for your insistence of qualifications regarding your choice of women. As far as your profile pic, I'm not so sheltered behind a rock and this keyboard that I didn't know better. If that really was a picture of you at the age of 41, you'd have bigger problems than defending your requirements of the opposite sex. No need for any indignation.

Back to your point in which I agree, Gissele is labeled as a super model with fame and fortune, but that doesn't mean she's all that and a cup of tea.

To each his own.

Attachments

• Scorpius the Allfather.jpg
    Scorpius the Allfather.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
What makes you think I read this on the internet? I don't understand where that came from. Call me shallow all you want, but my women need to have a good looking face, and Giselle is OVERRATED. She's also worth more than Tom Brady, so if she wants to get with me, she can PAY ME. I'm not lying about this. Why would I? She's not going to offer me a thing, I'm not getting brownie points nor am I getting paid for it.
I'm picturing your profile picture saying this and it's cracking me up.

edit: oops someone else kinda beat me to it.

LOL...Relax brother. I was just giving you some sheet for your insistence of qualifications regarding your choice of women. As far as your profile pic, I'm not so sheltered behind a rock and this keyboard that I didn't know better. If that really was a picture of you at the age of 41, you'd have bigger problems than defending your requirements of the opposite sex. No need for any indignation.

Back to your point in which I agree, Gissele is labeled as a super model with fame and fortune, but that doesn't mean she's all that and a cup of tea.

To each his own.
I'm relaxed. There was no indignation. I didn't really think that you didn't know it wasn't me, that's why I asked the question. But if you didn't, I was going to be shocked. It would've been funnier if you did though.

I'm relaxed. There was no indignation. I didn't really think that you didn't know it wasn't me, that's why I asked the question. But if you didn't, I was going to be shocked. It would've been funnier if you did though.

If this really was you in the avatar, this thread would instantly go to the Internet thread hall of fame.

I think I’m older than you but I remember no such time
I really don’t like that type of humor nor the embarrassment (why I never watched springer, et al)
Roasts typically give folks with a mean spirit an outlet for their trues selves under the guise of being funny. Roasts are often a forum for the jealous and spiteful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom