Tommy Devitos agent in the dome today dressed like a mafia leprechaun. (2 Viewers)

This is someone who never got attention from people when he was younger, doing everything he can to make up for it during adulthood. Lol
He'd better do it fast, cuz once the film on his client starts circulating around the league...jus sayin

Saw that. Tommy didn't look ALL that jacked to have his agent in costume down on the field with him when he's trying to warm up and get in the zone.

Where's Carlos Marcello when you need him to put the whack on him?
His agent definitely making it about him. Insults The Manning family and the state of Mississippi earlier in the week cause his feelings got hurt about a joke on the Manning show.

His agent definitely making it about him. Insults The Manning family and the state of Mississippi earlier in the week cause his feelings got hurt about a joke on the Manning show.
I didn't hear about that. I'm just having fun thinking of that guy having to leave the dome and going back to his hotel in that outfit sticking out like a sore thumb.

I'm just having fun thinking of that guy having to leave the dome and going back to his hotel in that outfit sticking out like a sore thumb.
It's his Italian-American sports hall of fame jacket and patch. He earned it Friday night.

True story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom