Tommy Devitos agent in the dome today dressed like a mafia leprechaun. (2 Viewers)

"Could be a crackhead that got hold to the wrong stuff. And it told him to get up in the tree and play a leprechaun."

I work with a guy from Mobile who has the original sketch of the Leprechaun. He is friends with someone in the news room and they were going to toss it and she called him and he was like heck yeah I want it.

I work with a guy from Mobile who has the original sketch of the Leprechaun. He is friends with someone in the news room and they were going to toss it and she called him and he was like heck yeah I want it.
Side bar.
Who’s idea was it to use that amateur sketch in the news broadcast?

Side bar.
Who’s idea was it to use that amateur sketch in the news broadcast?
Ha, he never said. I could ask him but it would take a week to answer and I rather him take those 5 days to tell me why the interfaces aren’t working 😃.

Ha, he never said. I could ask him but it would take a week to answer and I rather him take those 5 days to tell me why the interfaces aren’t working 😃.
These are the burning questions I need to know.

I want the thousands year old flute that was passed down in that family.

This is someone who never got attention from people when he was younger, doing everything he can to make up for it during adulthood. Lol
What’s funny is I’m opposite of that, I was a class clown 🤡 in school. Now I don’t wanna be bothered by anyone or all eyes on me…funny how things change.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom