Training Camp Updates Monday 8-17-20 (1 Viewer)

Never thought we'd see a chance Morestead gets unseated.
I doubt it. We may try to carry a punter on the PS this year since we have 16 spots and Morestead can kick off a tee, in a pinch

Based on the recent changes, and the progression of how things typically go for balding white guys (of which, I am one), I think we can realistically expect Brees to cultivate some form of facial hair... be it a beard, goatee, or even a stache.

Best case scenario is Brees balls-out, Taysom continues to expand on his role as an all-purpose weapon, we blow team after team out, and Winston plays plenty of snaps in clean-up duty and shows he's worthy of being in strong consideration along with Taysom to replace Drew when he retires.

FIFY

If the Saints are blowing teams out and decide to let Brees rest during “garbage time,” I would hope that it would be Taysom Hill stepping in at QB in those situations... to get him more work as an every down QB.
We’ve already seen Winston “lead” an offense, and the results = ZERO playoff appearances, exclusive membership in 30/30 QB club, and the 1st QB since 1980 to throw 30 INTs in a single season.

If the Saints are blowing teams out and decide to let Brees rest during “garbage time,” I would hope that it would be Taysom Hill stepping in at QB in those situations... to get him more work as an every down QB.
We’ve already seen Winston “lead” an offense, and the results = ZERO playoff appearances, exclusive membership in 30/30 QB club, and the 1st QB since 1980 to throw 30 INTs in a single season.

Have we seen what he could do with Sean Payton, a superior offensive system, superior offensive line, a good running game, and playing most of his games indoors?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom