Trombone Shorty and his band cover In Bloom w/ Dave Grohl... (1 Viewer)

Killer.

I love that Grohl plays with so many people. After Tom Petty passed, I think Dave Grohl became the coolest white man alive not named Willie Nelson.

I was checking out the Shorty tour dates the other day. That’s some tour they’ve been on.

Wow, per what I found out. It marked only the second time Grohl had played the song since Kurt Cobain's death. I was lucky to get to see Nirvana live 6 months before Kurt's death. It was an amazing show at UNO's arena.

Playing Red Rocks on Friday. Really tempted to go if I can swing the babysitter and tix.

I love it when Shorty goes on the drum stand and Grohl takes it to another level.... That gave me goosebumps

Killer.

I love that Grohl plays with so many people. After Tom Petty passed, I think Dave Grohl became the coolest white man alive not named Willie Nelson.

Don't forget that he broke his leg on stage at a concert - but finished the concert anyway in a chair while a roadie held his leg. Most performers cancel a show when they get a cold.

Playing Red Rocks on Friday. Really tempted to go if I can swing the babysitter and tix.

so i texted my sis when i saw this....

she replies " oh yeah Fri nite Shorty...Mon night Beck- going to both"

im deflated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom